via parenting.com I came across these terrific, nutritious foods for disease prevention. And yes, they’re all delicious! Next time your at the market try picking these up:
1. Blueberries- loaded with Antioxidants!
2. Tofu- super source for lean protein.
3. Tomatoes-loaded with lycopene (caner preventer)
4. Low fat greek yogurt- boosts immunity
5. Cabbage-improves digestion
6. Salmon-omega 3 fats to boost brain development
7. Cocoa- improve blood pressure, heart and oral health
8. Black Beans- protein, fiber and calcium
9. Basil- antioxidants!
10. Cinnamon- regulates blood sugar
To read more detailed descriptions of the benefits of these foods click here.